Thursday, January 18, 2007
- Name: Darren Naish
- Location: United Kingdom
Darren Naish is a science writer, technical editor and palaeozoologist (affiliated with the University of Southampton, UK). He mostly works on Cretaceous dinosaurs and pterosaurs but has an avid interest in all things tetrapod. His publications can be downloaded at darrennaish.wordpress.com. He has been blogging at Tetrapod Zoology since 2006. YOU ARE CURRENTLY AT A VERY OLD VERSION OF TET ZOO: for modern articles, go to: http://blogs.scientificamerican.com/tetrapod-zoology/ And check out the Tet Zoo podcast at tetzoo.com!
Many thanks to those who have donated!
You've read the blog: now buy the books
- Why I hate Darwin’s beard
- Biggest sauropod ever (part…. II)
- Biggest…. sauropod…. ever (part…. I)
- Finally, some hot giant amphicoelian action
- That’s no mystery carnivore (part II)… it’s a gian...
- That’s no mystery carnivore (part I)
- When eagles go bad, one more time... part II
- When eagles go bad, one more time
- Happy Christmas, from gigantic Spanish sauropods.....
- Obscure dinosaurs of the Kimmeridge Clay